Monday, January 11, 2010

La Peliroja en Guachinton


That's right, my friends...I am back in the US of A. Which means the title of this blog has got to change... but that will come in time...

For now, I'll procrastinate the next step in my life by posting a photo wrap up.


The unwanted boy puppy. We named him Otto. He likes to bite everything at the moment.




Me drinking the national beer, Gallo. And of course, that's the Guate flag on the side.


Otto again. Very young and tiny. He is much bigger now...almost as big as his wimpy father.



The man looking somber. I just like this photo.


Maybe I will visit Guatemala again someday and have a more positive experience all around. But for now I'm content to have a happy stomach and calm nerves (although both have been a processes to change).

1 comment:

  1. Nice. New Titles! Those are always fun. I've been sort of thinking about changing mine to something a bit more all encompassing. Now I feel like I'm stuck writing about things that are somehow related to Chile.

    ReplyDelete